Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pascal the Chameleon - Guest Designer!

Hey everyone! So my sister Eve is just fifteen and she's new to card making. I showed her some of the files over at PPBN and told her to pick one she liked so I could show her how to use my Cricut Explore and how to piece together.

So she picked the little chameleon from Tangled - Pascal. And he's a cutie. 

I'm super proud of how well she did, considering this is her first card EVER! 

So - she used Recollections cardstock for Pascal's body. She just chose some colors that she thought would look right. She used a white gelly roll pen for accents.

The background was simple - just using a paper trimmer, she cut some vintage style papers we purchased at Michael's. It was in a "Hot Buy Paper Pack" that I think said Crate Paper. The gem accents in the corner were from the dollar bin section in Michael's too. I think she did a great job on this one!

Questions? Let me know!


Logan


No comments:

Post a Comment